PolyPeptide Laboratories is a high-tech enterprise specializing in the development, manufacture and sale of therapeutically active peptides. PolyPeptide SA, Belgium, with approximately 320 employees is part of the international PolyPeptide Group with companies in Sweden, India, USA, France and Belgium.
To strengthen our Maintenance Department based in Braine-L'Alleud, Belgium, we are looking for a talented individual to fill the position of
(double shift 5 days/week)
As a Team Leader of our Maintenance Department you will provide the following services within technical operations of the building you will be in charge of and beyond:
- Planning and management of Operational Maintenance.
- Provide a clear status of Operational Maintenance activities and support Production.
- Implement innovative solutions to make installations and processes more reliable.
- Management of the Mechanical Workshop.
- Maintenance Compliance
People management: To develop the whole workforce and to manage it by maintaining a high performance
- Team management and supervision
- Ensures the smooth running of technical interventions, from work permit to closing
- Ensures the quality and conformity of maintenance operations
- Supervision of Work Orders and logbooks
- Closure and archiving of Work Orders
- Supervision of routine checks
- Technical interventions : information reporting
- Management of common tools
- Training of technicians (included LMS profile)
Continuous improvement: Implement appropriate systems, which allow continuous improvement of the downstream activities to keep our competitiveness as well as training of the employees.
- Supervision and technical training of technicians
- Reference expert in electromechanics
- Increase reliability of equipments under his responsibility
- Expert role for equipments under his responsibility
- Provide support for engineering projects
Planning: Make sure the resources are well allocated in projects and well-coordinated with other departments.
- Planning and management of corrective maintenance
- Application of the periodic maintenance schedule (preventive and predictive)
Safety: Ensure safe operations on the Braine site.
- Ensure housekeeping and cleanliness of the workshop and technical areas
- Ensures the safety of maintenance interventions (permits, risk analysis, equipment securing, selection of adequate EPI)
To fulfill this position you will need the following education, experience and skills:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Pharmaceutical/Chemical industry as well as 5 years in electromechanical.
- Ability to use CMMS tools
- Ability for team management
- Ability to work in cooperation with other staff of Maintenance Department
- Good knowledge of the pharmaceutical manufacturing processes & laboratories
- Adequate balance of sense of urgency (operational) and strategic thinking (continuous improvement)
- Ability to take decisions & influencing skills
- Familiar with the GMPs
- Fluent in French and English
• Ready to work double shift (6h-14h ; 14h-22h)
Why you should apply
At PolyPeptide, we strive to attract passionate and outstanding talents who thrive on change and are ready to bring real value to patients and customers. Working for us you’ll discover a place where you can grow and express your full potential. We place an emphasis on innovation, excellence and trust. Through meaningful recognition and a motivating work atmosphere, we aim to provide an optimal experience by caring about and valuing our employees – just as we do for the patients we serve.
If you believe you are the perfect match to join us on our pioneering adventure, then we invite you to apply and tell us more about your profile and motivation.
What we offer is :
- a full time contract
- an attractive salary
- an extra-legal benefits and insurances
- a company car and fuel card
- a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic work environment with an open culture.