PolyPeptide Laboratories is a high-tech enterprise specializing in the development, manufacture and sale of therapeutically active peptides. PolyPeptide SA, Belgium, with approximately 320 employees is part of the international PolyPeptide Group with companies in Sweden, India, USA, France and Belgium.
To strengthen our Manufacturing Department based in Braine-L'Alleud, Belgium, we are looking for one talent
PRODUCTION TEAM LEADER
- double shift 5 days/week -
As Team Leader, you will ensure the daily monitoring of production activities related to the Upstream or Downstream department, and the management of your team and your production areas.
With your managerial and technical expertise, you will be required to collaborate with the Production Manager, technicians, chemists, and the In Process Control laboratory in order to ensure the smooth running of the production and the monitoring of the assigned productions, in accordance with the production plan, in cGMP's compliance rules, safety and procedures in force.
- Management of the peptide synthesis operations OR the purification operations;
- People management : supervision, target, training, development, etc.
- Management of cGMP's compliance,
- Continuous improvement, KAIZEN, KANBAN, 6S, standard plan,
- EHS and associated tools,
- In Process Control.
You will apply the concepts: synthesis OR purification of peptides, QA, continuous improvement, EHS and associated tools, IPC.
You will ensure communication related to the projects for which you will be responsible within the production team, as well as being in support of chemists towards external customers and audits.
Master in industrial sciences, or equivalent
5 year experience in the chemical / pharmaceutical industry in a GMP environment and in a coaching and team motivation function
- Strong team management skills
- In-depth knowledge of chemistry and industrial processes, Synthesis or Purification and Lyophilization
- Versatile, flexible, organizer, rigorous
- Change management skills, agile, field oriented
- Ability to take decisions and influence
- Safety oriented
- Computer skills: MS Office suite, Excel, ERP (AX Dynamics)
- Fluent in French and English
- Ready to work double shift (6h-14h; 14h-22h)
Why you should apply
At PolyPeptide, we strive to attract passionate and outstanding talents who thrive on change and are ready to bring real value to patients and customers. Working for us you’ll discover a place where you can grow and express your full potential. We place an emphasis on innovation, excellence and trust. Through meaningful recognition and a motivating work atmosphere, we aim to provide an optimal experience by caring about and valuing our employees – just as we do for the patients we serve.
If you believe you are the perfect match to join us on our pioneering adventure, then we invite you to apply and tell us more about your profile and motivation.
What we offer is :
- a full time contract
- an attractive salary
- an extra-legal benefits and insurances
- a company car and fuel card
- a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic work environment with an open culture.