For our Braine facilities we are looking for a Engineering Project Manager whose main responsibilities will be to realize engineering projects from the idea until commercial start up and handover to the manufacturing.
The following is a list of responsibilities and duties pertaining to the position but the position is not limited. For each project, you will
- establish the planning, coordinate and follow up the milestone plan in total co-operation with technical, procurement, operations and finance departments
- deliver the detailed engineering (by means of external or internal resources)
- realize the technical specifications
- realize a monthly reporting
- control the budget.
- meet the agreed deadlines
- deliver the deliverables (technical files,etc.)
- teamwork with E&I and field engineer.
- support the development of tools, standardization and procedures.
- assure that the project is executed in line with the GMP manufacturing, ISO14001 and other applicable regulations.
Qualifications include :
- Master’s degree in industrial or civil engineer or equivalent
- 5 year experience in engineering project management
- Relevant expertise in a pharmaceutical or fine chemical environment
- Working knowledge of GMP processes.
- Able to manage several projects under way and to set priorities
- Coordination skills : able to coordinate all parties involved in a project (stakeholders, users, design office, suppliers, contractors)
- Result and solution oriented; open-minded, entrepreneurial and diplomatic
- Strong written & verbal communication, listening, interpersonal, consensus building and facilitation skills.
- Fluency in French and English is mandatory to fulfil the position.
PolyPeptide offers an informal, dynamic and exciting work environment with a good opportunity to work with a broad variety of tasks within the dedicated department. You will be working closely with the other departments of PolyPeptide. In the PPL Group, we strive to work together as one team.
What we offer is a full time contract with an attractive salary and extra-legal benefits and insurances; a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic work environment with an open culture.